Apply for Funding http://crs.coopconnection.ca/communityspaces.html
$25,000 – $150,000 available per project. $2M will be awarded across Western Canada in 2017.
Co-op Community Spaces requires all projects to submit their project budgets within the application form.
Online applications will be accepted from February 1 – March 1, 2017. Paper copies will not be accepted.
Please direct questions or inquiries to email@example.com.
Projects eligible for funding must:
- be a registered non-profit, registered charitable organization or a community service co-operative
- be a capital project located in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan or Manitoba
be completed in two years
- Provide the opportunity for permanent signage
Projects ineligible for funding include:
- those that support religious or politically affiliated organizations
- those that will have adverse environmental impacts
- those that are third-party fundraising campaigns
- those that are led solely by municipal governments and do not have a charitable or non-profit partner
- *Local non-profits and charities partnering with their local municipality must apply on behalf of the project.