Check the links below

School District’s steps for problem solving:
Any person may make a written complaint relating to the conduct or competence of a person holding a teaching certificate through the Commissioner for Teacher Regulation:

Link to: Complaints Reports >>

The FAQ goes into more details, including the steps that one must take before submitting a complaint:

Link to: FAQ Tools >>

You can also contact a DPAC executive member for some assistance, or come to a DPAC general meeting.

Remembered as “a white-haired Southern lady with a heart-shaped face, fine nose, nice eyes and a manner of beetling her eyebrows to command

Advocating for Students (helping your child)