September DPAC Meeting
Our first Monthly DPAC Meeting for the 2020/21 school year is Monday September 21 at 6:30pm on ZOOM. You can view the Agenda and Partner Group Questions here:
On Monday, follow the link to join the meeting here.
Meeting ID: 886 7059 9736
PAC Info Session
Please also SAVE THE DATE on Wednesday September 30. DPAC is hosting “What PACs will look like in 2020/21” on Zoom. We hope to see representatives from all 41 schools in our District! Let’s collaborate and brainstorm about all the positive ways we can influence our school communities this year. We will have answers to many of your PAC questions including:
- Can we have PAC Meetings at the school? If space is limited, can we incorporate Zoom for people to attend remotely?
- What can parents/PAC members expect when visiting the school? Do we have to make an appointment? What procedures do we follow?
- If we host a fundraiser where items are delivered to the school to be sorted and distributed, will volunteers be able to work in small groups in the building? Can we set up areas for parents to pick up items?
- Will there be hot lunches?
- Other than FoodSafe, are hot lunch volunteers required to follow any other protocols?
- Can parents volunteer in classrooms?
- What about volunteer-led sports and after school clubs?
- Other than Volunteer Application and Criminal Record Check, are there any other protocols for parents volunteering with children?
- How can PACs help students and staff this year?
- How do PACs get more information from DPAC and SD57?
If you would like answers to these questions, and have more topics to add to our Agenda, please email DPAC@sd57.bc.ca.