Our Regular DPAC Meeting is Monday March 7 at 6:30 on Teams, our theme is budgets and financials but we are open to additional parent-generated topics.
Click HERE to join the Teams Meeting (Join on your computer or mobile app)
Opportunities coming up for BCCPAC Conference and AGM travel reimbursement which will be reviewed and discussed. (April 29-May 1)
DPAC AGM is on May 2 – we are accepting nominations for multiple positions and have director positions available now.
We are fully hybrid for meetings enabling interested parents from across the district to participate. Please contact us for ways to get involved and support the work of advocacy for parents and students:
- short term district committees (monthly for 3-6 months, variable)
- regular district committees (monthly throughout the school year)
- executive positions
- special projects (event planning, coordination of special activities)
- public calendar management
- social media engagement and monitoring
All of these opportunities can be customized to a parent’s interest and availability.
We hope to see you there.