Happy December everyone!!! Our last DPAC Meeting for 2021 is this coming Monday December 6th @ 6:30pm. Come and meet us in person at the Van Bien Training Centre (see Covid protocols below) or join us via the comfort of your home and PJ’s via MS Teams at this link.
If you are attending virtually and are new to using MS Teams, we suggest downloading the app and creating a free Microsoft account. Alternately you can click on the meeting link and attend the meeting via the your browser of choice as a guest either on a computer or mobile device. When you join the DPAC meeting MS Teams will ask for your name – please fill in your full name and school or organization you are representing.
For those attending in person, the following communicable disease guidelines requirements must be adhered to:
- Do a self-assessment Covid health check prior to attending: https://bc.thrive.health/covid19/en or SD57 Daily Health Check for Staff & Visitors
- Do not attend if you sick or have symptoms or any kind (even if it just a cold or sniffles)
- You must be wearing a mask when attending any indoor in person events, including DPAC and PAC meetings
- Social distancing is on personal preference – it is no longer mandated
- You must sanitize or wash your hands upon arrival
- You must sign in and provide your contact information upon arrival, should PH and SD57 need to follow up for case and contact tracing purposes.
November Minutes: click here.
As all are aware, we have our monthly themes that are being focused on throughout this school year (see below) and for December we are switching it up a bit – there will be no presentations from our Partner Groups (though they will be there) and instead we want to hear from you – PACs and parents. This month it is your turn to update us on how things are going, with your PAC and your school and family. What has gone well so far? What have been both your successes and your struggles? What do you want or need us to know?
We are really excited to hear from you, our parents and PACs and school communities this month and we know the partner groups are as well 🙂
|SOGI; Inclusivity & Equality
|Safety – Emotional, Psychological & Physical in our School Communities
|Where’s Waldo? Where are things at? PACs to provide updates to Partner Groups, Rights & Stakeholders
What has the first half of the school year been like for your family and school?
What are some of your PAC’s successes thus far this year?
What has your PAC struggled with so far this year?
What questions do you have as parents or PACs?
|District Innovation & Strategic Plan
|Catchment & Capacity in SD57
|Financial & Budgets
|Mental Health & Wellness
|Truth & Reconciliation