Elluminate participant link, for those participants attending remotely:
AGENDA DPAC GENERAL MEETING – MONDAY, MARCH 7, 2011
7:00 p.m. Van Bien Training and Development Centre
1. Adoption of Agenda
2. Adoption of February 7, 2011 Minutes
3. PAC Networking
(a) DPAC Chair Report
(b) Treasurer’s Report
(c) Superintendent Report
(d) Trustee Report
(e) PGDTA Report
(f) PGPVPA Report
(g) CUPE Report
(h) DSAC Report
(5 – 10 minute coffee /Snack break)
5. Committee Reports
(a) EPPC Committee Report – Chris Finke (Alternate: Don Sabo)
(b) Education Services Committee Report– Stephen Shannon (Alternate: Dennis Fudge)
(c) Policy/Governance Committee Report – Don Sabo (Alternate: Dennis Fudge)
(d) Parent Involvement Committee – Cara Vandekraats
6. Announcements/New Business
(a) Gang, Drugs, Bullying Education Workshop(s)
(b) BCCPAC AGM, Saturday, April 30, 2011, Richmond, B.C.
(c) Transportation; Separate Policy Group?
(d) Prince George Urban Aboriginal Strategy Presentation April or May?
7. Other Business
8. Agenda items for next meeting
9. Adjournment – Next meeting is scheduled for Monday, April 4, 2011 at 7:00 pm Van Bien Training and Development Centre.
– Minutes of February 7, 2011 Meeting
– Chairperson Report
– Treasurer’s Report