Given we’re having a lot of parents visiting the site to make a comment about Spring Break, we thought we’d point out some of the ways we can help parents:
- We are an organization that brings together Parent Advisory Councils for school district 57
- We’re the “official voice” of parents, and advocate for parents to the school district
- We have regular meetings the first Monday of each month to discuss PAC and school district matters
- We publish information and distribute news about education in the district and province
- We have lots and lots and lots of information that can help parents
- Take a look at our Resources page – the speaking up for your child booklet is a great resource, for example
- Let us know if we can help!