This page is intended as a resource for PACs with fundraising and other business activities. Appearance of a business on this page does not mean that DPAC endorses the business – it simply means that we are passing this information on. Parents are urged to research any and all offers.
Fundraising Resources (looking for more to post!)
- Envirostyles – Prince George company, traditional or online fundraiser
- School Partners
- The ECO Edge
- Stofer Images – Ness Lake family business turning children’s artwork into magnets, coasters, trivets, wall plaques and cards
- Mabel’s Labels
- Regal Fundraising – Regal fundraising is back with a “Go Green” program. Regal will build you a webstore/website within two days. Your customers deal directly with Regal. An email is sent to you each time a purchase is made (for your own records.) No more work associated with the old traditional way of raising funds. A cheque is mailed two weeks after each fundraiser is over. Regal does everything else for you which means a “Worry Free Fundraiser.” This will give you an idea of your own webstore: www.1stcp.shopregal.ca
- Usborne Books – a range of over 1500 book titles, with Usborne Reach for the Stars read-a-thon and Literacy Fair programs for school fundraising opportunities. For more information and the complete list go to http://www.booklady.ca/jen
- Healthy Lunch seminar opportunity – Prince George health and wellness coach
- Kidproof – child safety education offering seminars to PACs and parents. Kidproof Community Coordinator for Prince George and surrounding areas – email address is firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone number is 1 866 467 2338.