We understand that you have a hard decision to make:
1) Send kids back to school full-time.
2) Register for distributed learning.
3) Switch to homeschooling. See info article here.
Each option has its pros and cons and families have diverse needs that will affect their decisions. This will not be easy, but as long as your children are getting an education, there are no wrong decisions.
DPAC has collected updates for parents on a dedicated website page here: http://sd57dpac.ca/covid-19-updates/
We recommend 2 recent posts:
1) K-12 Schools are in Stage 2 (July 29)
2) Seeking PAC and Parent Feedback (Aug 14)
Here is some info from the BCCPAC Letter to Members (Aug 13) here.