Happy January everyone!!! Our first DPAC meeting for 2022 is this coming Monday January 10th @ 6:30pm so join us via the comfort of your home and PJ’s via MS Teams at this link.
If you are attending virtually and are new to using MS Teams, we suggest downloading the app and creating a free Microsoft account. Alternately you can click on the meeting link and attend the meeting via the your browser of choice as a guest either on a computer or mobile device. When you join the DPAC meeting MS Teams will ask for your name – please fill in your full name and school or organization you are representing.
For obvious safety reasons and the current state of the Covid pandemic there will be no in person meeting this month, instead our January meeting will be held virtually only. Our theme this month is District Innovation and Strategic Plan and we are discussing:
- Two virtual SD57 hosted Parent Focus Groups to hear from parents on their feedback, thoughts, and input on the 2021-20216 SD57 Strategic Plan on January 13th and 27th from 6:30-8pm via Zoom
- What do you as a parent need clarity or information on with the district’s current Strategic Plan?
- Have you read your current school plan? Do you know where to find it?
- What questions, feedback or concerns do you have about your school plan?
- Do you understand how the individual school plans and district plan fit into the larger provincial education picture and plan?
|October||SOGI; Inclusivity & Equality|
|November||Safety – Emotional, Psychological & Physical in our School Communities|
|December||Where’s Waldo? Where are things at? PACs to provide updates to Partner Groups, Rights & Stakeholders|
|January 2022||District Innovation & Strategic Plan|
|February||Catchment & Capacity in SD57|
|March||Financial & Budgets|
|April||Mental Health & Wellness|
|June||Truth & Reconciliation|