The BC Confederation of Parent Advisory Councils advocates and communicates on behalf of parents throughout our province. Very important work has been happening through the pandemic to ensure equal access and successful learning options for all K-12 students.
There are many benefits to a BCCPAC membership including:
- Access to a comprehensive, informative website and Facebook updates.
- BCCPAC Virtual AGM May 1, 2021 – more info to follow in another post
- Parent Education Conference – The Power of Change Empower Yourself – May 28-29, 2021 – check your email for more information
- Member Community Forum here.
- Free Zoom licenses for PACs.
- Informative training including a recent Treasurer Bootcamp and the upcoming Gaming Grant session.
The presentation will cover an overview of the Community Gaming Grant program and revisions to the DPAC/PAC Guidelines and the Capital Project grant, advice and examples of eligible uses of PAC funding, commonly asked questions, and will include a Q&A period.
Denise Mahon – Manager of Policy and Community Outreach – Community Gaming Grants Branch
Previous to this role, Denise has held various positions within government related to the sport sector, not-for-profits and for-profit sector, as well as employment and training programs.
Andrea Sinclair – President, BCCPAC