If your PAC is a voting member of BCCPAC, we will reimburse your BCCPAC membership if we hold your proxy (or if you have your own representative).
The proxy voting form is available: BCCPAC_-Proxy-Vote-
Our delegates are Andrea Beckett, Trudy Klassen, Kim Pryschlak, and Sarah Holland – we can write the appropriate delegate names on the form for you, to make sure that everyone has the ability to vote, or you can write in a delegate and alternate.
If your PAC is a member (please see list below), please fill out the proxy, scan/take a picture, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our delegates will cast votes for resolutions, and nominees for the board of directors of BCCPAC. If you like, you can direct these delegates to vote in a specific way, or to use their best judgement at the time – just let us know.
Who are BCCPAC members in this district?
- Beaverly Elementary
- Blackburn Elementary (received)
- College Heights Elementary (Ecole) (received)
- College Heights Secondary
- DPAC SD#57 Prince George (received)
- Edgewood Elementary
- Glenview Elementary (received)
- Hart Highlands Elementary
- Heather Park Elementary (received)
- Heritage Elementary
- Kelly Road Secondary (received)
- Lac des Bois (Ecole)
- Nukko Lake Elementary
- Peden Hill Elementary
- Pineview Elementary
- Prince George Secondary
- Quinson Elementary (received)
- Southridge Elementary (received)
- Spruceland Traditional (received)
- Vanway Elementary
Non-voting members (membership not received by deadline, according to BCCPAC):
- Duchess Park Secondary (PAC is contacting BCCPAC to check on this)
- Morfee Elementary