Our first meeting of 2016 will be held Monday, January 11th, at Van Bien Training Centre.
Apologies – technical difficulties have knocked us offline this evening!
Now back online, as of 740.
First Time Collaborate Users
- You may be prompted to download some software which may take anywhere from 2 to 20 minutes depending on your Internet connection speed. Join your meeting early if you can.
- A microphone and headphones or speakers will allow you to participate fully in the meeting.
- Visit the Configuration Room and use the Audio Setup Wizard before the session to make sure your computer’s audio is configured correctly.
Monday, January 11, 2016, 7:00 p.m., Van Bien Training Centre
1. Call to order
2. Adoption of agenda and Adoption of Minutes
3. PAC Networking and discussion (To increase the effectiveness of this section of the agenda, we suggest that people report on ideas that may be of interest to other PACs, or concerns that other PACs could help with.)
7:30pm – Partner groups enter
4. Partner Group Presentations (five minutes each – questions may be taken about general topics)
a) DSAC Report ( )
b) CUPE Report (Karen Wong)
c) Prince George District Teachers Association Report (Richard Giroday)
d) Prince George Principal and Vice Principals Association Report (Dan Watt)
e) Professional Employees Association ( )
f) Acting Superintendent Report (Sharon Cairns)
g) Trustee Report (Brenda Hooker)
(5 – 10 minute snack break, opportunity for further partner group discussions)
5. Officer and Committee Reports
a) Executive Board Report (Sarah Holland)
b) Treasurer’s Report (Gillian Burnett)
c) BCCPAC Report ( )
6. PAC and Parent Assistance
a) Communicating with PACs and parents
b) Grant requests
c) Future event planning
7. Advising School District
a) Rural Consultation Committee
b) Education Services Committee Report (Steve Shannon, )
c) Education Programs and Planning Committee Report ( Mike Gagel, )
d) Policy and Governance (Sarah Holland, )
e) Suggestions for School Board Report
8. Other Business
a) Resolutions for BCCPAC
c) Food Safe
9. Agenda items for next meeting
10. Adjournment – Next meeting is scheduled for Monday, February 1st at 7:00 pm, Van Bien.