You can now register for the October 24th conference online! All SD57 PACs are being sent a link with information, and how to receive the two free tickets each PAC receives.
If you believe your PAC should receive this, and hasn’t, please contact email@example.com
Conference topics include:
- Happy Kids & Angry Birds
- Supporting Children with Executive Function Challenges
- Kids Mental Health – Anxiety, Resilience, and Parent Resources
- Gaming Funds & Responsible Gaming Practices
- Treasurer 101
- Making Your Life Easier with Bylaws & Robert’s Rules of Order
- How (Not) to be Effective in Advocating for Children in the School Setting
- Making Schools Inclusive and Welcoming
- What All Parents Should Know about Weaving Aboriginal Perspectives into the Curriculum
- Changes to the BC Curriculum
- My Education BC, Parent Portal
DPAC will be supporting our PACs who require travel subsidies, and is working with BCCPAC to provide travel subsides for other PACs in the area.