The video was produced by the UBC Anxiety Research Project and AnxietyBC. It was developed to help parents with easy separation during the transition to kindergarten
Click Here to view YouTube Video
Through Learn, the Ministry of Education supports the transparency requirements of the Teachers Act and educates and informs those who hold BC teaching certificates, as well as education partners, about the regulation of the teaching profession. Learn is also a vehicle to showcase educational best practice and innovation and to share Ministry initiatives.
The latest version of Learn magazine is now available on the Teacher Regulation Branch website. This issue offers:
- Project-Based Learning Turns a Forest into a Classroom: Port Alberni educator Ryan Dvorak combines natural resource management with the Grade 9 curriculum
- Opening Doors to Post-Secondary Education: VIU leads the way in minimizing barriers to education beyond Grade 12
- Learning in Depth: SFU professor Kieran Egan discusses his simple yet radical approach to curriculum innovation
In the Public Interest:
- Professional Conduct Advisory on Coaching School Sports
- From the Office of the Commissioner for Teacher Regulation: Discipline Outcomes
In Every Issue:
- Branch News and Notices
- In Profile
- Bits and Bytes
You can also view previous issues of the magazine in the Archives section on the website.