Monday, September 9, 2013, 7:00 p.m. Van Bien Training and Development Centre
Agenda package in process of being posted.
In a move to improve audio quality for attendees participating by computer, we have moved from the school district’s conference system to Webex.
Note: online link can sometimes take a little while to be active; if not active immediately at 7pm please try again.
1. Call to order
2. Adoption of agenda and Adoption of June 2013 Minutes
3. PAC Networking
To increase the effectiveness of this section of the agenda, we suggest that people report on ideas that may be of interest to other PACs, or concerns that other PACs could help with.
7:30pm – Partner groups enter
4. Tapestry Singers presentation (Carolyn Duerksen) – 5 minutes
5. Mayor’s Crime Task Force Update (Brian Pepper) – time to be determined
6. Partner Group Presentations (5 minutes each, maximum).
a) DSAC Report
b) CUPE Report (Karen Wong)
c) Prince George District Teachers Association Report (Tina Cousins, Richard Giroday)
d) Prince George Principal and Vice Principals Association Report (Faith Mackay)
e) Professional Employees Association (Nicole Haines)
f) Superintendent Report (Brian Pepper)
g) Trustee Report (Kate Cooke)
(5 – 10 minute snack break)
7. Officer and Committee Reports
a) Executive Board Report (Sarah Holland)
b) Treasurer’s Report (Gillian Burnett)
c) Acceptance of resignation and election of new executive position
8. PAC and Parent Assistance
a) PAC Planner Update
b) Budget and Grants – Ideas for grants for 2013/14
c) Fall Conference –October 19, 2013
9. Advising School District
a) Education Services Committee Report
b) EPPC Committee Report
c) Policy and Governance
d) Expanded committee of the Whole
e) Suggestions for School Board Report
10. Other Business
a) Bear Aware
11. Agenda items for next meeting
12. Adjournment – Next meeting is scheduled for Monday, October 7th, 2013 at 7:00 pm Van Bien Training and Development Centre.