Link for remote viewing – attend the meeting from your own computer:
AGENDA DPAC GENERAL MEETING – MONDAY, DECEMBER 5, 2011
7:00 p.m. Van Bien Training and Development Centre
1. Adoption of Agenda
2. Adoption of November 7, 2011 Minutes
3. PAC Networking Topic: Increased pattern of School Administration requesting money from PACs for SD Equipment; laminator, etc.
(a) DPAC Chair Report (Sarah Holland)
(b) Treasurer’s Report
(c) Superintendent Report
(d) Trustee Report
(e) PGDTA Report
(f) PGPVPA Report
(g) CUPE Report
(h) DSAC Report
(5 – 10 minute coffee /Snack break)
5. Committee Reports
(a) EPPC Committee Report – Chris Finke (Alternate: Gillian Burnett)<
(b) Education Services Committee Report– Stephen Shannon (Alternate: Sarah Holland)<
(c) Policy/Governance Committee Report – Don Sabo (Alternate: Dennis Fudge)
(d) Environmental Sustainability Committee – Don Sabo (Alternate: Lara Beckett)
6. Announcements/New Business
(a) Parent Advisory Council Contact Form amended with option to share
(b) District Resource Centre Tour / Meeting?
(c) District Sustainability Enrollment Projections Background.
(d) Revision to Child Protection Policy Parent
7. Other Business
(a) Democratic Representation on DPAC
8. Agenda items for next meeting
9. Adjournment – Next meeting is scheduled for Monday, January 9, 2012 at 7:00 pm Van Bien Training and Development Centre.
– Minutes of November 7, 2011 Meeting
– Chairperson Report
– Treasurer’s Report