The District Parent Advisory Council and the Prince George District Teachers’ Association sent three questions each to each trustee candidate, to be returned November 4th. We have posted the answers received below.
- Why are you running for school trustee?
- What is your position on choice of school and programming in School District 57?
- How will you ensure that parents and other education partners are involved in decision-making?
- What specific actions would you take to ensure better classroom composition for the students of School District 57?
- How do you plan to advocate for District 57 students even if it means opposing government initiatives?
- How will you ensure teachers have input in the implementation of 21st century learning initiatives?