SCHOOL DISTRICT NO. 57 (PRINCE GEORGE)
STUDENT REGISTRATION FOR
Students new to School District No. 57 (Prince George), including those students who have moved to a different attendance area within the district, are asked to register at their new schools on the following dates:
Parents registering their children are asked to bring a copy of the child’s birth
certificate as proof of age and name.
ELEMENTARY SCHOOL STUDENTS should register on Tuesday, August 30, 2011, between 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
DISTANCE EDUCATION STUDENTS registration for full time students K – 12, will be held at 3400 Westwood Drive. Registration begins on August 22nd and continues through September. Please call 250-564-6574 for an appointment time.
SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS should register between 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. as follows:
- College Heights Secondary Aug 31, Sept 1
- Duchess Park Secondary Sept 1, 2
- Kelly Road Secondary Aug 29, 30
- Prince George Secondary Aug 30, 31, Sept 1
- D.P. Todd Secondary Aug 30, Aug 31
- McBride Secondary August 29, 30, 31, Sept 1, 2
- Valemount Secondary August 29, 30, 31, Sept 1, 2
- Mackenzie Secondary Aug 29, 30, 31
When registering in a secondary school, please provide a copy of birth certificate, proof of address and a copy of the most recent report card. Students having successfully completed summer school should inform their school to ensure enrolment in the correct courses.
Students transferring from elementary school to secondary school in the same attendance area need not register.